As Seen on TV - How Your Supermarket Is Costing You Extra Money!
joancallahan4
2006-10-13 19:36:00 UTC
I have spent countless hours surfing the internet for the best deals in
savings and freebies. I have tried hundreds of programs and I have to
share with you a program unlike anything anyone has ever seen before.
The program at http://savemoreamerica.com is truly a deal of the
century if not of all time. I joined their sampler bonus on 9/25/06 the
complete startup kit arrived at my door on 10/3/06. The kit included a
program to save you money on groceries, and a discounted eating out
program. It also included free Kodak film and Kodak film bonuses. Also
was a buying club where you can get over 70,000 items at below
wholesale prices. I'm not talking about little trinket things this
wholesale club lets you get items from high end electronics all the way
to toys, etc. When I opened my package it was like opening a box full
of cash. The first time I went to the supermarket I was able to get an
overflowing cart of groceries, cleaners, toilteries, baby needs, pet
foods and over the counter meds for only $16.36! If anyone could find
anything close to this incerdible savings system, please let me know.
PS: I was able to get a personal computer with my wholesale membership
at 63% off its retail price!

If you have a problem, please provide a complete minimal example document (with a small bibliography database), which runs out of he box without any superfluous packages loaded, otherwise we could not help.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: