MHRA and error
Tom de Bruin
2007-04-30 12:53:16 UTC
Hi all,

Using the MHRA style with Jurabib, when I have a book without an author, and only an
editor I get the following result from a footcite command

(The testcase is simply jbtestmhra, that is part of the package)

Johnson, Emily Dickinson: Selected Letters, ed. by Thomas H. Johnson, 2nd edn (Cam-
bridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1985), p. 13.
(THIS IS THE FOOTNOTE)

and the following in the bibliography:

Emily Dickinson: Selected Letters, ed. by Thomas H. Johnson, 2nd edn (Cam-
bridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1985)

Unfortunately this is the wrong way round! The footcite should give me title, editor etc.
The Bibliography should be editor, title.

I am sure there are more MHRA users out there with this issue. Does anyone have a
solution? I tried messing around in the jmhra.bst file, but to no avail!

Thanks!

If you have a problem, please provide a complete minimal example document (with a small bibliography database), which runs out of he box without any superfluous packages loaded, otherwise we could not help.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: