Separator between Authors under option author=and
Matthias C. Schmidt
2006-10-31 15:19:23 UTC

is it possible to change the author separator under the author=and
option from comma to semicolon ?

Thanks for help,
Matthias

If you have a problem, please provide a complete minimal example document (with a small bibliography database), which runs out of he box without any superfluous packages loaded, otherwise we could not help.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:jurabib-***@yahoogroups.com
mailto:jurabib-***@yahoogroups.com

jurabib-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Jens Berger
2006-10-31 17:42:34 UTC
Post by Matthias C. Schmidt
Hi,
is it possible to change the author separator under the author=and
option from comma to semicolon ?
\AddTo\bibsall{%
\DeclareRobustCommand\jbbfsasep {\unskip\bibIMfont{;} }%
\DeclareRobustCommand\bibbfsasep{\unskip\bibIMfont{;} }%
\DeclareRobustCommand\jbbfsesep {\unskip\bibEIMfont{;} }%
\DeclareRobustCommand\bibbfsesep{\unskip\bibEIMfont{;} }%
}%

should work.

HTH,

Jens
--
Die wenigsten, die nichts sagen, schweigen. www.jurabib.org

Matthias C. Schmidt
2006-11-01 11:05:20 UTC
Post by Jens Berger
\AddTo\bibsall{%
\DeclareRobustCommand\jbbfsasep {\unskip\bibIMfont{;} }%
\DeclareRobustCommand\bibbfsasep{\unskip\bibIMfont{;} }%
\DeclareRobustCommand\jbbfsesep {\unskip\bibEIMfont{;} }%
\DeclareRobustCommand\bibbfsesep{\unskip\bibEIMfont{;} }%
}%
Thanks a lot, Jens, it works fine.