formating problem
max_rauscher
2006-09-20 17:08:24 UTC
hello list,

all my footnote and citations work perfectly well.
but as soon as i insert the following command

\AddTo\bibsgerman{%
\renewcommand*{\ibidemname}{Ebd.}
\renewcommand*{\ibidemmidname}{ebd.}
}

into my setup, all the citations in footnotes show a gap between the
cited author (respectively the "ibid."/"Ebd.") and anything that is
before it (footnotenumber or text). example:

--------
2 McManus (2002).
^^
3S. Ebd., S. 20ff.
^^
4Ausgehend von der Definition, dass sie 50% oder mehr aller
Handlungen mit der linken Hand vollziehen ( Ebd., S. 152).
^^
--------------

my jurabib setup:

------
\jurabibsetup{
authorformat=smallcaps,
authorformat=year,
commabeforerest,
titleformat=italic,
titleformat=colonsep,
ibidem=strict,
bibformat=ibidem
}

\renewcommand*{\jbcitationyearformat}[1]{(#1)}
\renewcommand*{\biblnfont}{\textbf}
\renewcommand*{\bibfnfont}{\textbf}
\renewcommand*{\bibelnfont}{\textbf}
\renewcommand*{\bibefnfont}{\textbf}
\renewcommand*{\bibtfont}{\textit}
\renewcommand*{\bibbtfont}{}
\renewcommand*{\bibjtfont}{}
\renewcommand*{\bibapifont}{\textit}
\renewcommand*{\bibsnfont}{}

\AddTo\bibsgerman{%
\renewcommand*{\ibidemname}{Ebd.}
\renewcommand*{\ibidemmidname}{ebd.}
}

%%%\renewcommand*{\jbtitlefont}{\textit}

\renewcommand*{\bibbtsep}{in: }
\renewcommand*{\bibjtsep}{in: }

\renewcommand*{\bibansep}{: }
\renewcommand*{\bibatsep}{,}
\renewcommand*{\bibbdsep}{}
-------

i'd be very thankful for any suggestions.
(i've got to finish this thesis tomorrow ...)

regards,
maximilian

If you have a problem, please provide a complete minimal example document (with a small bibliography database), which runs out of he box without any superfluous packages loaded, otherwise we could not help.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: