Question concerning bibbtasep
uwejochum
2006-10-19 15:00:40 UTC
Hi all,

after a MikTeX upgrade jurabib doesn't work the old way. I want a work
written by more than one author being cited in the footnotes like this:

Kittler/Beiner: Important work etc.

And in the bibliography I want this:

Kittler, Fritz / Beiner, Mark: Important work etc.

To get these results, I have in my jurabib.cfg the following lines:

+++++++snip++++++
\jurabibsetup{
authorformat=indexed,
bibformat=compress,
bibformat=ibidem,
bibformat=nohang,
biblikecite=true,
commabeforerest,
dotafter=bibentry, % Punkt am Ende der Literatureinträge
dotafter=endnote, % für endnote.sty
howcited=normal,
ibidem=strictdoublepage,
pages=format,
titleformat=colonsep,
titleformat=italic,
human=true,
}

\renewcommand*{\jbbtasep}{/}
\renewcommand*{\bibbtasep}{ / }
\renewcommand*{\bibbtesep}{ / }
+++++++++++++++++++++++++snip+++++++++++++++++++++

But, very strange, in the footnotes as well as in the bibliography the
above lines produce entries like so:

Kittler und Beiner: Important work etc. (footnotes)

Kittler, Fritz und Beiner, Mark: Important work etc. (bibliography)

I have my jurabib.cfg-file together with the sty-file and the
ldf-files in c:/texmf-local/tex/latex/jurabib. There is another
jurabib.cfg in c:/Programme/MikteX 2.5/tex/latex/jurabib, but this is
the file that is produced by the docstrip utility, with all lines
commented out. MikTeX is configured in a way that it looks first in my
texmf-local directory and after that in the MikTeX directory.

Does someone see what is wrong with that? I cannot figure out if this
problem is related to some wrong configuration in my jurabib.cfg file
or in the MikTeX setup. Hm. Any hint is highly welcome!

Best,

Uwe

If you have a problem, please provide a complete minimal example document (with a small bibliography database), which runs out of he box without any superfluous packages loaded, otherwise we could not help.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: