installed jurabib, what are these errors in style file?
Ryan Long
2007-02-11 19:57:02 UTC
I installed jurabib and LaTeX has found it. But when I try to process
my file, I get:

/Users/slim/Library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/jurabib/jurabib.sty|5980 error|
Incomplete \iffalse; all text was ignored after line 5980. \fi
\ProcessOptionsWithKV{jb} %
/Users/slim/Library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/jurabib/jurabib.sty|5980 error|
Incomplete \iffalse; all text was ignored after line 5980. \fi
\ProcessOptionsWithKV{jb} %
/Users/slim/Library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/jurabib/jurabib.sty|5980 error|
Forbidden control sequence found while scanning text of \write.
/Users/slim/Library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/jurabib/jurabib.sty|| Warning:
\let
/Users/slim/Library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/jurabib/jurabib.sty|5986 error|
Incomplete \iffalse; all text was ignored after line 5986.
/Users/slim/Library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/jurabib/jurabib.sty|5986 error|
Incomplete \iffalse; all text was ignored after line 5986.
/Users/slim/Library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/jurabib/jurabib.sty|5986 error|
Forbidden control sequence found while scanning text of \write.
/Users/slim/Library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/jurabib/jurabib.sty|| Warning:
\let

I have not modified the jurabib files at all. I'm running the
completely standard TeX installation on OSX. Any idea what's going on
here? Thanks.

If you have a problem, please provide a complete minimal example document (with a small bibliography database), which runs out of he box without any superfluous packages loaded, otherwise we could not help.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:jurabib-***@yahoogroups.com
mailto:jurabib-***@yahoogroups.com

jurabib-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Charles de Miramon
2007-02-12 12:24:40 UTC
Post by Ryan Long
I have not modified the jurabib files at all. I'm running the
completely standard TeX installation on OSX. Any idea what's going on
here? Thanks.
Strange. It looks like an installation problem. Or there is one of the
packages that Jurabib needs that is not present, like ifthen.

Cheers,
Charles
--
http://www.kde-france.org