Freeze
Jens Berger
2007-04-19 17:04:41 UTC
Dear jurabib users,

jurabib is freezed at stage 0.61beta now due to spare time while working
as a physician and father of three children. If you are interested to
become the new jurabib maintainer, please contact me.

Take a serious look at the biblatex package. It is an amazing new tool
without the mistakes that were made in the early years of jurabib.

Sorry and Happy Texing anyway,

Jens

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:jurabib-developer-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Jens Berger
2007-04-19 17:04:41 UTC
Dear jurabib users,

jurabib is freezed at stage 0.61beta now due to spare time while working
as a physician and father of three children. If you are interested to
become the new jurabib maintainer, please contact me.

Take a serious look at the biblatex package. It is an amazing new tool
without the mistakes that were made in the early years of jurabib.

Sorry and Happy Texing anyway,

Jens

If you have a problem, please provide a complete minimal example document (with a small bibliography database), which runs out of he box without any superfluous packages loaded, otherwise we could not help.

mailto:jurabib-***@yahoogroups.com
mailto:jurabib-***@yahoogroups.com

jurabib-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Alex Hamann
2007-04-20 20:00:07 UTC
Jens,

thank you very much for all the work you put into JuraBib. It made
life a lot easier. Good luck for your job - or should I say: both jobs?
Cheers,

A.
--
Please remember -- this is an international english speaking
please avoid sending me word attachements; see

c***@kde-france.org
2007-04-21 20:08:41 UTC
Thanks for your great work Jens.

Cheers,